Every student approaching the final exams or trying to meet the deadlines probably knows the feeling when you just cannot find some peace and quiet as you try to study! The libraries are busy, your schoolmates keep playing some odd music, and it seems like everyone is against you! Your level of anxiety and stress increases and you simply have to change the scenery, have some peace, and treat yourself with a nice cuppa (or coffee!) to make it through these challenges! As a way to help you find a solution that works, we chose some of the best cafes in London for studies! Here is the list:
- The Cafe at Foyles! You have guessed it right – the new Cafe at Foyles is an amazing treat for the students and those who like to have a great place to enjoy coffee, a light bite of something delicious or even a full meal! It has a relaxed atmosphere where the design elements will remind you what Foyles is famous for and why you are here in the first place. The letter-press servery counter alone will remind you of an amazing world of books! It is located on the fifth floor of the Foyles bookshop with free WiFi, so you can sit with a laptop and get your assignments done! The cafe is located at the 107 Charing Cross Road with the nearest station being the Tottenham Court Road.
- Bea’s of Bloomsbury Cafe! If you want to combine the best location with one of the finest cakes and the pastries as you seek for peace of mind, there is no better option than this cozy cafe with locations at Marylebone, St. Paul’s, and Bloomsbury! Amazing offers and one of a kind environment right next to the St Paul’s Cathedral with an excellent view over London from the rooftop! Just when you need a coffee break, a quiet place to study, free WiFi, and a view to inspire you for some creativity — check the location that fits you best and look no further!
- Wellcome Collection Cafe! Now, this is something unique and different for those who really like to study and combine their academic activity with even more exciting events and sources of precious information. It is a free museum and library for the incurably curious among us, as the website states. There is a cafe, of course, a great library, quiet reading room with WiFi. There are comfortable sofas where you can read and finally rest your back! Moreover, there is quite a lot to be seen, so head over to the central London and combine science, medicine, art with an endless joy of exploration! The place is located at the 183 Euston Road with the nearest station being Euston Square.
- Tinderbox Espresso Bar Coffee in the Heart of London! This amazing espresso bar is a wonderful place that offers an almost endless amount of plug sockets for your electronic devices, WiFi, and truly some of the most amazing and delicious iced coffee, sandwiches, cakes, and specialty teas we have ever encountered! It has a very nice design with the windows that go from the floor right to the ceiling, so you can study and see how the people pass by, inspiring you to think and study! We cannot recommend the place enough! It is located at 213-215 Tottenham Court with the nearest station being the Goodge Street.
- TY Coffee Shop The Best Independent Coffee Shop in Europe to Work and Study! Voted as the Best Independent Coffee Shop in Europe at the European Coffee Awards in Istanbul, TY is your creative public workspace where you can mix your studies with the specialty tea and coffee. The Cafe has an amazing workspace, spacious rooms where you can meet and study with comfortable armchairs, free WiFi, and special events for the students and creative individuals! You can always book your space in advance! TY is only 3 min walk from the Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line), located at 7 Upper Saint Martin’s Lane. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed!
As you sit and drink coffee or enjoy a cuppa, your homework is still there and can be an unnecessary source of stress. There is a great platform for students where you can connect with an experienced Geek who can instantly assist you with your homework assignments and guide you through the complex textbook chapters and the rules that may be too challenging to comprehend! The Homework Lab is an experienced team of people who know what they do, keeping things fast, efficient, and confidential! Do not let your homework ruin your time at the cafe – ask for help from the Geeks and it will always reward you!